How to get this:
01) Prepare your base. Do the needed resizing/cropping/whatever. I’d wait with the sharpening until the third step though.
02) Duplicate your base and set it to Soft Light, opacity 47%.
03) Duplicate your base once more, set it to Soft Light again, opacity 19%. Go to Filter > Blur > Gaussian Blur and set it to 0.9 pixels. Then go to Filter > Render > Lighting Effects and pretty much do this.
04) Sharpen your base. Set the strength to 12, and hardness to 0. Make sure you’re sharpening every part of the picture (set your diameter to a bigger number e.g. 1400 px like I did), and make sure to click couple of times until it’s sharp enough. (4 or 5 times, but it really depends on your picture.) Also, while you’re at it, take your blur tool, set its strength to 100, hardness to 0 and diameter to 24 px. Go over any sharp lines between the screencaps.
05) Create a Color Balance layer and set the Midtones to +1, -5, +1.
06) Create a Selective Color layer and set Reds to 0, +15, -6, 0, Yellows to 0, 0, +5, 0, Blues to 0, -9, +34, 0, Magentas to 0, +51, +53, 0, Whites to 0, 0, 0, -12 and Neutrals to 0, 0, 0, +4.
07) Go to Layer > New > Layer and fill it with #000000. Set it to Soft Light. Locate all the places you want to brighten, take your brush, set color to #ffffff and put the whites wherever you need them. Then change the layer opacity if needed. (I set it to 71%)
08) Create a Hue/Saturation layer and set Master to 0, -5, 0.
09) Add the text. The font I use is Arial Black (regular, 13.01 pt, smooth, centered, #ffffff). Go to Drop Shadow, Set Blend Mode to Normal, color to #000000, opacity to 100, angle to 120, spread to 100 and size to 1.
10) You’re done!
Now remember, this is not going to work the same on every picture, you need to feel free to change stuff and play around. If you have any questions, /ask is enabled again so go ahead <3 I hope this helped!